Academic Profile Review Session
Meet with our founder, Christine Chapman, who has 26 years of experience working with college-bound students. Christine will review your profile and answer any questions you may have while she helps you develop a personalized map through the college application process.
Students may come with a parent/ guardian or attend the meeting alone. It is up to you!
Please email or share the following documents with firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your scheduled meeting.
- Transcripts from the last three years (or from the start of 9th grade)
- A list of activities, honors, and distinctions, sports, fine and performing art, clubs, work and internship experience, hobbies, and passions.
- Two recent writing samples from different classes (for example, a History and an English paper)
- Any and all testing (MCAS, PSAT, PACT, SAT/ACT, SAT Subject Tests, etc)
- Any IEPs or academic testing, if applicable
Sunday = 4:00 pm
Monday = 2:30 pm
Tuesday = 7:00 pm
Wednesday = 10:30 am
Thursday = 2:30 pm
Sessions are roughly 30 minutes in length.