College Process Programs
College Process Work Sessions
College Process Work Sessions are just that. In a small group setting, students will work with an admissions counselor to approach various components of the college application.
We are offering two types of College Process Work Sessions. Students may choose from Option A, Resume and Application Form Completion, or, Option B, Personal Statement and Supplemental Essays. No matter where students are in the process, they can take advantage of the expertise and guidance of an admissions professional in a small group setting. These are supervised work sessions; students should come to this session READY to focus and get to work.
Students who are looking to work on scholarship essays and applications may sign up for College Work Session Option B to receive guidance from a counselor.
Students may select the session most applicable to their needs.
College Process Work Sessions (A): Resume & Application Form Completion adknda;do;ask;ask;adk
- Set up applications (including the Common Application and school-specific applications)
- Develop a working resume and consider which activities to include on activities list
- Revise, edit, proofread, and polish resumes
College Process Work Sessions (B): Personal Statement and Supplemental Essays
- Brainstorm, draft and write the personal statement
- Brainstorm ideas to approach supplemental essays
- Edit, revise and finalize essays
- Brainstorm ideas to approach scholarship applications and essays