College Process Programs
Online College Application Programs
College Process Work Sessions
During this 45-minute small group session, college counselors will guide students through:
- Common App and other application types
- College Essay/personal statement (brainstorming topic ideas, writing drafts, and editing), strategizing ways to approach supplemental essays
- Creating a working resumé or activities list
Breakout rooms will be utilized to target specific areas, review each student’s progress and provide personalized feedback.
Learn More About Our College Counselors!
Students will have the opportunity to work with counselors with over 100 years of combined experience!
In-Person College Application Bootcamp
Get it Done! - Workshop
Last call for college applications! Each student will be divided into small focus groups based on the three priorities they choose to focus on. Students should plan to work hard and be ready to submit at the end of their workshop(s)
Areas that can be covered:
- College Essay/ Personal Statement
- Supplemental Essays (Why "X" university essay, Activities essay etc.)
- Resume/Activities List
- Covid Essay
- Financial Aid/ Scholarship Writing
- General Common Application Questions - change of school essay, disciplinary essay
- List Balancing