Free Profile Review
COME READY TO FOCUS ON YOU AND SEE HOW WE CAN BE HELPFUL!
Meet with our founder, Christine Chapman, who has 26 years of experience working with college-bound students. Christine will review your profile, answer questions, consider your goals and help you to develop a personalized map for you as you get ready to embark on the college process.
Please provide the following documents prior to your scheduled meeting:
- Transcripts from the last three years (or from the starts of 9th grade)
- A list of her activities/ honors and distinctions, sports, fine and performing arts, clubs, work/ internship experience, hobbies, and passions.
- Two writing samples from the end of last year or this year ( for example: one from History class or English to get a variation)
- Any and all testing (example: MCAS scores, PSATs, subject test scores)
- Any IEPs or academic testing if applicable
To schedule a meeting contact us
phone: 508-625-1663 or 508-625-1082