Free Services for College-Bound Students
Our Founder, Christine, on College Admissions
College Essay Review Session
Do you have a draft of your college essay? Do you want it reviewed by an admissions expert?
Schedule a free 15 minute review session with our professional college consultant, Christine Chapman. Students will work alongside Christine as she offers valuable feedback, guidance, and comments.
Please note that sessions are 15 minutes in length. Students are asked to bring their laptop.
To schedule a meeting, please contact us at:
phone: 508-625-1663 or 508-625-1082
Academic Profile Review
Meet with our founder, Christine Chapman, who has 26 years of experience working with college-bound students. Christine will review your profile and answer any questions you may have while she helps you develop a personalized map through the college application process.
Please email or share the following documents with firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your scheduled meeting.
- Transcripts from the last three years (or from the start of 9th grade)
- A list of activities, honors, and distinctions, sports, fine and performing art, clubs, work and internship experience, hobbies, and passions.
- Two recent writing samples from different classes (for example, a History and an English paper)
- Any and all testing (MCAS, PSAT, PACT, SAT/ACT, SAT Subject Tests, etc)
- Any IEPs or academic testing, if applicable